Ahh, the day is almost here! I had such a whirlwind day getting ready for tomorrow and I’m still not done.
- Woke up
- Bank, coffee
- Nails (my rare moment to chill)
- Vacuum and wash my car
- I had time at home for a few hours between lunch and having to go to work. I used it to watch YouTube and take a nap sitting up.
- Work (busy night! First night over 150 covers in a while)
Next I have to wash my face and do my brightening Glam Glow face mask, in the orange tub. Then all that’s left for the night is straightening my hair and packing my overnight bag for tomorrow. I’m trying not to make a huge deal out of tomorrow because my boyfriend isn’t making a huge deal out of it, but I think it is. It’ll be an early day, which is fine since I don’t think I’m going to sleep much anyway.
- 6am – Wake up and makeup! (I am breaking the cardinal rule of lash extensions [got them done last Thursday!], and putting on liquid eyeliner).
- 7am – Leave to get on base. I forgot that the Navy doesn’t deploy single ships, that they deploy in fleets so HELLO, my boyfriend’s ship is not going to be the only one pulling in to port tomorrow. This is fine, I’m from San Francisco, the land of staking out parking spaces.
- 8-11am – Wait for him to get off the ship! Take dozens of obnoxious couples’ selfies! Wait in the most epic post-concert-traffic line to get off base!
- Noon-bedtime – SPEND THE REST OF THE ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING DAY WITH MY BOYFRIEND, YAAAAASSSS!!
All right, enough stalling. Time to get started on the last of my to-do list. Ooh, and I need to do a load of laundry…which honestly will probably get put off till Monday since my boyfriend has duty that day anyway and won’t be home.